TEHRAN — Ali Scott Vitkovic, a scholar and theologian, says Israel, as an apartheid regime, has lost all support in the world.
“The genocidal Zionist military apartheid in Palestine has finally lost support in all parts of the world, including many Jewish communities in the United States,” Vitkovic told the Tehran Times.
Vitkovic says, “Even living Jewish survivors of World War II abhor and denounce this genocidal Zionist apartheid in Palestine! Criminal Zionists can no longer hide behind psychological warfare slogans and accusations of “holocaust” or “anti-Semitism”.
The Islamic studies expert believes that the United States has also lost credibility in Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan and other countries it has invaded militarily.
“Internationally, the United States has lost its credibility (if it ever had any). Domestically, the US economy and infrastructure and its governmental institutions are in an unprecedented state of corruption and decay.
Here is the text of the interview:
Q: Which regimes are behind the rise of Daesh (ISIS) in Iraq and Syria? What were their goals?
A: The US and Zionist regimes created, recruited, trained, equipped, armed, funded and used Daesh (ISIS) as a proxy to unleash bloody terrorist campaigns in the Middle East (Western Asia), particularly in Iraq and Syria, in their unsuccessful attempts to:
1. Isolate and cut cooperation between Iran and Lebanon;
2. Fragment ME (Western Asian) countries, including Iran, into several smaller regions plagued by civil war;
3. Establish puppet governments in these countries and their fragmented regions, including Iran, under the total control and dictates of the Zionist and American dictatorships;
4. Justify US perpetual military occupations of ME (West Asia) in general and Zionist military apartheid and occupation of Palestine in particular;
5. Thoroughly ethnically cleanse the native population of Palestine and replace Palestine with the so-called “State of Israel” as an exclusive Zionist entity reserved only for Zionists;
6. Control and acquire the rich natural resources of ME (Western Asia), including those of Iran;
7. Obtain strategically important access to Iranian sea, air and land to launch future attacks against Russia and China.
Q: What is the connection between the Zionist regime and its military occupation of Palestine, the support of some Arab leaders for Daesh (ISIS) and the resurgence of takfirism in the form of Daesh (ISIS)?
A: The resurgence of Takfirism over the past two decades is the brainchild of Zionists. The Zionists have postulated that their lawless military occupation of Palestine and its future expansion beyond Palestine’s borders, further into the ME (Western Asia), could be achieved more effectively if the ME (Western Asia) is fragmented and uprooted Islam. Because the direct military force and sustained terror of the genocidal apartheid Zionist regime has failed to achieve these dastardly goals over the past 75 years, the Zionists have attacked from within.
“People in the US, EU, ME (Western Asia), Iran and beyond, all of our humanity today, are looking for tranquility and peace.” They secured the cooperation of some Arab leaders, who provided their own disenfranchised Wahhabi and Salafist nationals as enduring proxies. Such a move allowed some Arab leaders to withdraw and eliminate their political opposition and ingratiate themselves with their Zionist masters. Some have gone so far as to grant their citizenship and passports to the criminal Zionist occupiers of Palestine and to invite this illegitimate Zionist military dictatorship to establish its embassies in Arab countries. While the rise of the terrorist Daesh (ISIS) is a direct result of the genocidal Zionist military apartheid and occupation of Palestine and the US and Western military invasion of ME (West Asia), some Arab leaders secretly and openly facilitated and supported.
Q: What are the main achievements of Martyr General Qassem Soleimani in the fight against the Zionist and US dictatorships and their Daesh (ISIS) proxy in the Middle East?
A: In fighting the Zionist and US dictatorships and their Daesh (ISIS) proxy in ME (West Asia), the martyr general Qassem Soleimani:
1. Unified various ethnic, political and religious factions which included Muslims, Christians and Jews, across ME (Western Asia) into a formidable task force that ultimately defeated the evil Zionist and American regimes and their creation, the terrorist proxy Daesh (ISIS), in ME (West Asia);
2. Contributed to ending the war in Iraq and prevented the spread of this war to neighboring countries, including Iran;
3. Saved countless innocent civilian lives, especially those of ethnic and religious minority populations, protected others from destitution and refugee status, protected people’s property and livelihoods, and provided for people’s needs the most needy, especially widows and orphans;
4. Countered the Zionist and US planned fragmentation of ME (Western Asia) and the establishment of puppet governments in ME (Western Asia) countries and their fragmented regions, including Iran;
5. Prevent the Zionist and US regimes from destroying numerous national, cultural, historical and religious sites in ME (Western Asia), including Iran;
6. Prevent Zionist and US regimes from stealing and plundering natural resources in ME (Western Asia), including Iran;
7. Prevent the rise of Daesh (ISIS) in Iran and the Zionist-US military occupation of Iran;
8. Foiled the plans of the Zionist and US regimes to use Iranian sea, air and land for future attacks on Russia and China;
9. Contributed to the foreseeable end of genocidal Zionist military apartheid in Palestine;
10. Faithfully safeguarded (and now even more vigorously safeguarded) Velayat-e Faqih and the religion of Islam;
Q: Will Daesh (ISIS) rise again in Iraq, Syria or elsewhere in West Asia?
A: The genocidal Zionist military apartheid in Palestine eventually lost support in all parts of the world, including many Jewish communities in the United States. Even living Jewish survivors of World War II abhor and denounce this genocidal Zionist apartheid in Palestine! Criminal Zionists can no longer hide behind its psychological warfare slogans and accusations of “holocaust” or “anti-Semitism”. Similarly, the United States has also failed in Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan and other countries it has invaded militarily. Internationally, the United States has lost its credibility (if it ever had any). Domestically, the US economy and infrastructure and its governmental institutions are in an unprecedented state of corruption and decay. The likelihood that the Zionist or US regimes will or could resurrect Daesh (ISIS) anytime soon is low, and the likelihood that Daesh (ISIS) can resurrect and recover without the support of the Zionist and US regimes is close to zero.
Q: What are the obligations of Iranian religious leaders in protecting the Iranian people and the world against Daesh (ISIS)?
A: The first obligation of all religious leaders who serve one God is to use all their intentions, thoughts and actions solely for the love of God, for He alone is worthy of worship. When God’s servants reach such a level of certainty of faith and purity of worship that Light, Wisdom and Tranquility illuminate their path, the hearts of others, created by God to naturally recognize and seek these blessings, follow their example. Then they are worthy of the title of religious leader. As religious leaders, their second obligation is to share what God has so mercifully bestowed on them to achieve the greatest benefits in both worlds for themselves and others in their family, community, country, and the world. .
People in the US, EU, ME (Western Asia), Iran and beyond, all of our humanity today, seek tranquility and peace. Many young Westerners from the US, UK and EU who left their homes and joined Daesh (ISIS) did so because they believed they accepted Islam and could achieve martyrdom . Zionist-American propaganda, hiding its terror under “Daesh (ISIS)” and presenting it as American, English or European “Islam”, succeeded because no Muslim religious leader was found among Western youth. No one guided them and told them the Truth according to their nature in their mother tongue. The true Islam of the Prophet (saw), Ahl al-Bayt (as) and Velayat-e Faqih were, and continue to be, absent. Therefore, the enemies of God, Islam and all mankind can use and abuse this vacant space and fill it with their deadly poison.
Those Iranian Muslim religious leaders who have acquired the necessary wisdom of true Islam from the Prophet (saws) and Ahl al-Bayt (as) must protect the Iranian people and all of humanity from the American Zionist deception and the appearance of American, English, or European “Islam”, whether called Daesh/ISIS or by any other term. Only knowledge dispels ignorance and evil piety. They are the best armor and the most excellent protection.