Yes in Beirut in September, MIDDLE EAST CLEAN ENERGY 2022
The first clean and renewable energy fair and conference in Lebanon will be held from September 7 to 9 from 3 p.m. to 9 p.m.
– 30 Speakers | 20 Companies | 80 Brands –
It really is a great opportunity to meet hundreds of decision makers, specialists and suppliers in person.
And you will find here the schedule of the panels:
On Wednesday, September 7, 2022, there are two panels:
– Panel 1: Clean energy and innovation
Abstract: Countries can build their path to energy security by investing in the industrial capacity needed to manufacture clean, renewable energy sources at scale.
The panelists are:
• Mr. Bahaa HARB – President of the Order of Engineers of Tripoli and the North.
• Dr. Fawaz EL OMAR – Dean of the Doctoral School of Science and Technology, Lebanese University.
• Mr. Ibrahim MALLAH – Head of the Energy and Sustainable Development Commission of the Association of Lebanese Industrialists.
Moderator: Mr. Yasser ACCAOUI – Managing Director and Editor-in-Chief of Executive Magazine.
– Panel 2: Clean energy efficiency
Summary: Energy efficiency is one of the easiest and most cost-effective ways to fight climate change, clean the air, and save consumers and businesses money.
• Dr. Nesreen GHADDAR – Professor of Mechanical Engineering, American University of Beirut
• Dr. Ali GHANDOUR – Associate researcher at the Lebanese National Center for Remote Sensing – CNRS
• Dr. Bassam TAKI – Energy Expert and GM of TAKOM Energy
Moderator: Dr. Abed Ellatif SAMHAT – Professor at the Faculty of Engineering, Lebanese University
Thursday, September 8, 2022
– Panel 3: Energy Transition and Sustainability
Abstract: A transformation of the global energy sector from fossil fuel-based energy production and consumption systems to renewable energy sources.
• Mr. Rabih KHOURY, Founder & CEO of RCG INTERNATIONAL
• Mr. Youssef GHANTOUS, Member of the Council of the Order of Engineers of Beirut
• Dr. Roger ACHKAR – Chief Operating Officer at Clean Energy Solution
Moderator: Dr Joseph AL ASSAD – Dean of the School of Engineering, USEK
– Panel 4: Lebanese clean energy market, challenges and opportunities
Summary: how government and stakeholder action can boost private investment
• Ms. Lena DARGHAM – General Director of the Lebanese Institute for Standardization – LIBNOR
• Mr. Walid EL BABA – President of the Lebanese Society of Solar Energy
• Mr. Maroun CHARABATI – President of Liban Energie (MANALCO Group)
Moderator: Mr. Philippe HAGE BOUTROS – Journalist and Head of the Economy Page at L’Orient-Le Jour
Friday, September 9, 2022
– Panel 5: Clean energy and marketing challenges
Brief: How to increase customer demand in times of crisis! ?
• Mr. Karim EL SOUFI – Middle East and Africa Sales Manager at CW ENERJI
• Mr. Elio AZAR – Commercial Manager of Ets. Georges Azar For Trade
• Mr. Charles AL RAHI – Sales & BDM Director at Energy Experts by SAAB RDS
Moderator: Dr Eng. Riad ASSAF – Expert in sustainable development
– Panel 6: Clean energy and professional development
Brief: Employee growth and professional development during the crisis!
• Mr. Samir ZEHIL – founder of Wydner Coaches & Associates
• Mr. Wael MOUKAHAL – CEO of Partners & Beyond
• Mr. Nabil HASSAN – Partner and Consultant at Beyond Reform and Development
Moderator: Dr. Naji BEJJANI – MBA Professor at USJ & International Leadership Coach
Free admission for all visitors
We look forward to seeing you in Beirut!